Tuesday 8 July 2014

Eden Hall: 5 Quick Questions With...

Eden Hall Day Spa is a place of calm and relaxation in the Nottinghamshire countryside, and the go-to place for fabulous treatments, essential 'me time' and gorgeous food!

Here at Butterfly Lane we have teamed up with their super talented Therapy Manager, Sara Orme, to answer our '5 Quick Questions' on how to have fabulous skin, summer beauty trends and what products are a must for our bathroom cabinet.

Before we start with the question and answer session, here are just a few images that will make you want to jump in to your car and head to Eden Hall for a day of blissful pampering and relaxation...you deserve it afterall.   

The gorgeous period hall




The indoor pool

The outdoor pool and hot tub


Relaxing aromatherapy room

Relax before your treatments




Sara Orme, Therapy Manager at Eden Hall
What is your top beauty tip for looking fabulous?

If your skin looks fabulous you feel fabulous! The most important part of looking after your skin is removing your make up and cleansing the skin of impurities before sleep. During the night your skin repairs itself and it can’t do this effectively with makeup and pollutants on its surface – use a facial wash to get you started try Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash


Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash

What is your 'go-to' product?

At this time of year it’s all about radiant skin particularly on my legs. I am prone to dry patches in this area and aspire to have glossy celebrity skin! For me it’s the Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt. It melts into my skin and reduces the dry patches with its coconut oil base (it does need running under the warm tap in cooler temperatures as it solidifies). It smells wonderful so I don’t have to wear perfume – Elemis are bringing out the Frangipani moisturiser this summer I can’t wait to try it!

Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt by Elemis


Tell us about your favourite treatment to have at Eden Hall?

The Ultimate Aromatherapy Associates Body Treatment is absolutely divine! I love aromatherapy and want to spend as long on the couch as possible – this treatment is 80 minutes and uses Aromatherapy Associates bespoke oils dependant on my mood. Everything from a bloated tummy to headaches and insect bites. It starts on the neck with really deep pressures which is fantastic for me as I commute to work and have a very tense neck; I can instantly feel the pressure release over my scalp and in the muscles. The massage continues down your body and works the whole of the back, buttocks and legs, stomach and just to top it off you also receive a facial massage. 80 minutes of pure bliss!

Being at your spa converted me to Jessica nail polishes, I'm addicted!  Which is your favourite colour for summer perfect toes? 

This summer is definitely all about pastels and blues. My favourite toe colour is Awakening which is a warm lilac. Its great for me as I have English rose skin and it gives the illusion of a tan but is still a pastel tone.



Our skin feels so different in the heat, so do you have any tips for a fuss-free summer face?
For fuss free summer skin care there can only be one product...
Aromatherapy Associates Rose Hydrating Face Mask – it’s a gel texture and can be put in the fridge and used as a cooling after sun. Not only will it preserve your tan, target the signs of ageing, reduce redness, and hydrate; you can also leave it on overnight and on the eyes to reduce puffiness. It really does leave your skin radiant and glowing. 

Thanks Sara for being a part of our '5 Quick Questions With...'  I'm off now to stock up on all these wonderful products!

If you would like to book a spa day at Eden Hall, visit their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...