Thursday 19 June 2014

Loving This Week...

Hello Butterfly Lane readers.  I have been away for quite a while, so I'm sorry if you've missed our updates!  But, I'm back, and get ready for daily updates from Butterfly Lane!

I thought I'd ease ourselves back in to bloggersphere by showcasing a few of my favourite images that I've stumbled across this week...


A stylish kitchen...



I'm busy decorating my little one's nursery at the moment, and scouring images for inspiration.  This room (pictured below) isn't for baby, but I love this look for a few years down the line. 

I'm translating grown up elements in to my nursery at the moment, chandeliers, glass mirrors and a velvet chair and I think this has the same principles...a child's room that still fits (and flows) with your home's style.  


Modern glamour...you've got to love it!


Summer time is here and it gets me thinking about al fresco dining...I could sit in the space forever!


Our autumn collections have started to arrive and this clock is one of my favourites.  So much so that it hangs with pride at Butterfly Lane HQ. 

£60, buy here.


Another kitchen, another style.  I love the grey, I love the drinks chiller and I love the multi leveled island.  


What has inspired you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...