Thursday 17 April 2014

Easter Ideas

 

Easter is upon us and it is one of my favourite times of the year.  Not only am I addicted to buying the most gorgeous chocolate and cake creations, and filling my home with fresh flowers, but it feels like the official start of a brand new season.

More on my favourite chocolate and cake finds later, but for now here are some of my Easter must-haves...

Flowers!  This spring-like bunch look fabulous sat on a bed of eggs...you can't get more Easter than that!  Perfect for an arrangement in your kitchen.



Easter lunch can be just as formal as your Christmas Day soiree (although this year I'm cheating and opting for a 'help yourself' buffet style...with Easter touches of course!).  But if I was hosting a sit down affair, I just love these bunny menus with a flower tail to sit at each place...so cute!



A gorgeous table setting fit for an Easter feast.


Now if like me you're hosting a more relaxed Easter lunch but still want to inject some Easter fun, these mini terracotta pots (found in any garden centre or hardware store) look a treat filled with hummus and mini carrots.  A healthy addition to your buffet too!


Happy Easter everyone!  Have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...