Wednesday 25 September 2013

Travel: Nice, Cotes d'Azur

I've just returned from a rather lovely week on the French Riviera.  Spending my days wandering around the beautiful towns and villages (more of that to follow), eating far too many croissants for my liking and soaking up the last of the summer sunshine. 

Beautiful Villefranche
I wanted to share with you our urban hub for the week, the Manhattan apartment in the centre of Nice on the Rue de France.   Not only does it have an ideal location with a patisserie next door (a priority I know!), but also the promenade is a two minute walk away and the bustle of the Rue de France shops are on your doorstep.  In true French style the apartment was tucked away in a gated courtyard so it had a tranquil element too...win win! 

I was blown away my the urban and stylish feel of this apartment.  We were celebrating a 21st birthday so I couldn't think of a more suitable abode for our weeks stay.  

It was unexpectedly spacious too, which was a blessing with five adults sharing.  Covering three large floors, and a bathroom each we could have easily squeezed in more people to stay.   

The fab living area with a statement graffiti wall... 


The kitchen was practical but with amazing design touches...



I was completely in my element with all the mod-cons in the apartment.  The mood lighting was impressively in every room and I fell to sleep with a different shade glowing each night.  




I just loved the amazing lamp shade light feature.
                        
                                                         


Another spacious bedroom.  But what you can't see on the photograph is the separate sitting room and bathroom...with mood lighting of course! 


Tucked away downstairs was a fun games room and gym...bonus!


Each and every bathroom was pure luxury, with giant shower heads and metallic walls, and a large bath tub!  Did I mention the L'Occitane products?


This apartment is available to rent by Nice Pebbles.  We have used their services before and not only do they have a wonderful selection of rental accommodation available, but the service is top notch too. 

Each 'home' comes with a welcome pack (and wine!), someone to meet and greet you and show you around, along with the obligatory touristy information to ensure that you make the most out of your stay on the Cote d'Azur.

I couldn't recommend Nice Pebbles highly enough, whether you want a stylish, traditional or elegant apartment, they are your one stop holiday shop on the French Riviera!

I think I might just be making another booking soon...

For further information on Nice Pebbles and their rental collection, visit their website www.nicepebbles.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...