Tuesday 21 August 2012

My Favourite Things: Helen Turkington

Here at Butterfly Lane we are big fans of interior designer Helen Turkington, her designs and style.  She is among one of the most influential and talented designers within the UK and Ireland.  Her name stands for a unique blend of sophistication and liveability, a sentiment that we just love at Butterfly Lane.

She has recently launched a beautiful paint collection, in stunningly subtle shades, that will blend and flow from one room to another.  "Developing and creating my own bespoke paint range was very exciting.  I've been working with paint for years so I used what I learnt to bring a range to my customers."

Here she picks her five favourite things from the new Butterfly Lane collection that will give your home the Helen Turkington seal of approval.


Perfume Bottles from £5.95

Grey Jars from £35

Jug £30

Owls from £14.95

View our glassware collection.  Prices from £5.95
Visit the new Butterfly Lane boutique here!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...