Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Personally, I'm not overly fussed about Valentine's Day, the less said about sitting trapped in a restaurant eating an overpriced set meal the better.  But saying this, is it always nice to receive a card from your beloved.  Mine read 'We Go Together Like Tea and Biscuits', he knows my penchant for anything sweet all too well, hence him being armed with a lovely selection of the most stunningly packaged macaroons I have ever seen from Laduree.  They have now almost all been devoured!




Men take note, you can send flowers any day of the year, for absolutely no reason at all, you don't have to wait until 14 February.  Being sent flowers is right up there on my most favourite list, there is always room for flowers in my house!  A pretty bunch of flowers really does lift your mood, whether it's a bunch of daffodils, some cuttings from your garden, or something rather wonderful from The Real Flower Company.  They really do the most stunning arrangements, I suggest you check them out.  I particularly love how they are delivered in hat boxes, how divine!  X





No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...